Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thing #2

Creating my blog was easier than I expected.  I appreciate the opportunity we had to get started on it in class last week; I didn't feel quite so inept, since I had a way to get feedback on what I was trying to do. Now I've had a chance to refine the design and personalize it a bit. I thought the background was boring, so I switched it  for a terrific orange/pink/fuschia watercolor swirl.  Nice!

I didn't have any deep inspiration for my blog title.  I'm Mary, and I have 23 Things to blog about.

I have mixed feelings about my avatar, mainly because I couldn't find the perfect hairstyle.  Yet isn't the search for the perfect hairstyle a real-life dilemma, as well?  I tried to make my avatar look as much like me as possible.   At any rate, my biggest challenge was to copy and paste my avatar's html code in the correct place.  I'm happy to report that it only took two tries. I think I'm getting the hang of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment